9.10.2012

Play Time:

After a year of being in our new  home, we are finally getting around to unpacking the last few remaining boxes, and starting on Victoria's playroom! It just wasn't a priority and she was too little to have really enjoyed it. Now that's she's finally walking and enjoying her found freedom, we thought it was time to give her a place to play and call her own! Since her nursery is very Pottery Barn traditional, we decided to make her playroom an extension of our home, and make it sleek and modern. Here are some rooms I found while searching for inspiration!
 
 
{My favorite foam playmat is the one from Skip + Hop}

 
{Love the Chalk Wall idea}

 
{ I like the use of a low Book Shelf and using various
colorful containers to store toys}
 
 
{Large Wall art can be found in Etsy, this is one of my favorite Shops}
 
 
{I need this hopscotch rug from CB2}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...