4.05.2012

Green Bags:

Now that we live in this new society of sustainability, many new products have entered the market that promote a "greener" way of living. Having said that, I must admit that as hard as I try to recycle, I'm not doing the most that I could be! Nevertheless, everything happens in baby steps. Yesterday I found this adorable Etsy shop of reusable sandwich and snack bags, Bagitconscious, and of course I immediately had to place an order. The most difficult part was deciding which pattern to choose. I figure, if you're going to go "green", you might as well do it in a fashionable way! Below are some of my favorite products!

Sandwich and Snack Bags $13.25
Set of Three Sandwich Bags $20.00
(You choose Fabric)
Reusable Bamboo Cutlery & Pouch $15.00
(Photos from Bagitconscious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...