5.19.2011

Baby Shower:

Im so happy to finally be able to share some of these pictures with you. This was a very untypical baby shower since I wanted to plan and design the whole thing. I had been trying for a long time to conceive, so this would be a very special celebration, and one that I knew I would pour my heart and soul into. From the beginning I had a very specific look in mind, I wanted a crisp and clean look. I especially didn't want to use the color pink just because I was having a girl. As fate would have it, two months before my shower I was admitted into the hospital for what would be an unknown amount of time. I immediately contacted all my vendors, some of whom I have close relationships with, to reschedule. In the end, I ended up having it on its originally scheduled date. My vendors were extremely understanding with my situation, and everything couldn't have looked more perfect, like I had always imagined it.

Credits:
See more photos at: 3 Little Words Photography
Linens: Party Tables
Cookie Favors: Elsylee
Invitations and Paper Goods: Designed by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...