7.15.2010

Invitations:

Like most girls, I hate to pay full price for anything! It becomes a challenge to stalk an item I've been coveting for a while, until I finally manage to take it home for a fraction of the price. In today's cyber world there are also endless resources at your finger tips for anything and everything imaginable. I just finished designing a complete wedding ensemble for a friend (not the yellow one!). This bride really wanted the look of Envelopments but for a fraction of the price, and I wasnt willing to give up until I found it for her. Paper presentation  is literally a one stop shop for everything you will ever need to create beautiful invitations. Their prices are very affordable too!


{Photos from Paper Presentation} 

Design by Fresh-Linen Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...