7.25.2011

Shoes for a Queen:

Sorry I have been completely disconnected from my blog. Ive been back to work full time, plus the full time job of taking care of little Victoria. On top of that we purchased a new home, and will be moving soon! I do, however, seem to be spending every little bit of leftover time browsing the internet for unique pieces of clothing for Victoria. Since we have decided that we will stay a family of three, it has almost become my mission to make everything as special as possible for OUR ONLY ONE! The other day I stumbled on this site of beautiful hand made shoes, and page after page it was difficult to keep it together and not be tempted to purchase their entire inventory. Sadly though, their collection is only available for a limited time in limited quantities. Now I will have to visit daily in hopes of getting a chance of purchasing a pair of Joyfolie shoes!



Visit Joyfolie to see their entire breathtaking collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...