5.21.2010

Zac Posen:

I was at Target the other day, and something pleasant caught my attention from the corner of my eye. I never stop by the apparel section at Target; I always run in, get my stuff and get out. I figure the less time Im in there, the less uncesessary items will end up coming home with me. When I went to take a peek at what it was, I was surprised to find the new collection from Zac Posen for Target. There has only been a few fashion designers whose Target collection has caught my eye, and the last one was Patrick Robinson. I remember scouring all South Florida Targets with my sister in search of his medallion tunic dress, with no success. The Zac Posen collection has been out for about a month already, so you might have to hurry if you want to check it out before its sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...