4.22.2010

Old Recipe:

So after much soul searching, I think I figured out an idea for my Mother's Day gifts. When I was younger, my parents would take my sister and I to visit my Dad's aunt and uncle who lived in Sunny Isles, Florida. His aunt was a very elegant lady who always dressed to the nines. On every visit she would bake her Orange Date Coffee Cake because she knew I loved it, and on one of those visits she gave me the recipe. Sadly, shortly after that she died in a plane crash. I'm not much of a cook, but I'm going to attempt to make mini cakes for all the moms and share her recipe with this recipe card I designed.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this recipe! Cute card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im a big fan of your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh..yum! Think I just might be doing some baking this week. And the card design is Ah-dorable. Cute to attach the baked loaves to share.

    Garnish + Enjoy,

    - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I just placed my Garnish order. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...