3.07.2010

Canary Yellow:

Saturday night I went to a family friend's wedding. Sadly, I left my camera at home, she had a lot of little details I really liked that I would have loved to have gotten on camera. She combined black damask with canary yellow accents. The bridesmaids all wore different styles of dresses, but were all in black. Their bouquets were bright yellow calla lillies which stood out beautifully against the black. The tables had alternating damask tablecloths as well as plain black ones, with damask runners. The centerpieces were tall modern simple glass vases with yellow orchids floating inside. I created this inspiration board a few months ago because  I loved the combination of those colors. It's funny that they actually turned up in a friend's wedding!
Dresses from Dior Haute Couture Spring 2009
Table setting from Belle Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...